I just finished reading two books called Mary, Bloody Mary and Beware, Princess Elizabeth. They are by Carolyn Meyer. I really enjoyed both of them. Carolyn writes as if the girls themselves are telling their story. It was really interesting to see both of their views. They thought horribly of each other. They were sisters, but they thought of each other as enemies. I wonder if their relationship would have been different if they had understood each others view. It made me also ask the question "Am I trying to understand my sibling's view in situations ?" Probably not, but I can try to be better. What's you relationship with your sibling like? Think about the questions below.
Questions for you and me (My answers are Red):
Are you trying to understand your sibling's view in situations? Not all the time. I could be better!
Do you even care what your sibling's view is? I do, but sometimes I just get mad and am not patient enough to hear what their view is or if they even did it. Sometimes I just blame them.
What are somethings you can do to understand their view? I can listen to them, ask them questions, be patient, and love them even if they did something that hurt me or ruined something that was mine.
~CGNarnia
No comments:
Post a Comment