The Homeschool Convention was a couple of weeks ago. My dad, brother (Matthew), and I went. We did a lot to help and were busy, busy, busy. But I also had a great time with friends. I enjoy looking at all the booths, and listening to speakers too.

Here is me and my best friend Thea!

This year their was an art and photo contest, so I entered my photo of Sarah and got 2nd place! I won a 8 photo frame.

As I said I like to listen to the speakers. This year the Mally siblings were there! I have read one of their books and am reading another right now. It was exciting to meet them. They are so full of God's wisdom, joy and love for one another. They are really inspiring! If you want to learn more about the Mallys, their books, etc. click
here.

I got to talk with them some. They are some of the nicest people I have ever meet! I hope to see them again in the future.
Cynthia :-)
1 comment:
I like them too.Their video was funny.I have their book too but I opted to watch the video.That's cool that you got to meet them.Were you excited to meet them.I got to meet Teri Maxwell and that was really awesome.I was almost shaking b/c I was nervous.I also got my pic taken w/her too.
Post a Comment