Monday, December 27, 2010

"You Deserve" song by Natalie Grant

How can I come bringing no more than this
You are the Lord, you're wrapped in holiness
But here I am, before you now
Here I am

Chorus: You deserve every mountain falling
You deserve every ocean reaching
You deserve all creation crying out Your worth
You deserve all of heaven singing
You deserve every nation rising
But I have heard that what you want most is my love

How can I be the one your heart aches for
Still can't believe you say that I am yours
So here I am, before you now
Here I am

Chorus: You deserve every mountain falling
You deserve every ocean reaching
You deserve all creation crying out Your worth
You deserve all of heaven singing
You deserve every nation rising
But I have heard that what you want most is my love

My love, my love
What you want most is my love
My love, my love
Lord I offer you my love
My love, my love

Chorus: You deserve every mountain falling
You deserve every ocean reaching
You deserve all creation crying out Your worth
You deserve all of heaven singing
You deserve every nation rising
But I have heard that what you want most is my love

No comments: