What are two songs that describe you? Music that describes me? My most recent favorite songs are “Listen to the Sound” by Building 429 and “More of You Less of Me” by Kathleen Carnali. I suppose that these two best describe me right now.
What do you most fear? Spiders…wasps, and…let’s see…beetles! Yuck!
What color(s) dominate(s) your wardrobe? I love gray, red and blue, but I wear black and pink a lot more. (Note to self: look for some more gray, red and blue clothes when at the thrift store!)
How do you normally do you hair? Just plain down…sometimes a ponytail…or curly if my friend comes over and does it for me!
Do you prefer milkshakes or smoothies? Smoothie!!!!! Love orange smoothies and I make them a lot during the summer.
Do you like the color pink? Yes, but I love red more!
What is your favorite flower? Hard question…ummm….I like Lilies the best, but I also like roses.
How many states have you been to? Seven...I think.
What is your favorite thing about June? It’s so warm! I love summer! Let’s see what else…swimming, taking pictures outside, and the exciting busyness of summer in general!
Describe your "dream” wedding location. On the beach! Or outside of our church in the country.
(Blog party over at Lucia's)
3 comments:
Hello there!
I am so happy you decided to join our fun. :) Love your answers!
~Lucia
I tried to post on Through the Lense but it wouldn't let me...
Great photos! i miss seeing your pretty smiling face! Hope you are doing well!
Thanks for participating! I loved reading your answers!
You have a very lovely blog btw!
Blessings,
RJ
P.S. Those two songs that you listed are two of my favorites! LOVE Listen to The Sound!
Post a Comment