So sorry about not getting this up sooner. I have been really busy. But here it is! February's Bible reading!
February (The numbers on the left are the days, then the book of the Bible, and lastly the chapters of the book to read.)
1 Leviticus 1-3
2 Leviticus 4-6
3 Leviticus 7-8
4 Leviticus 9-10
5 Leviticus 11-13
6 Leviticus 14-15
7 Leviticus 16-18
8 Leviticus 19-21
9 Leviticus 22-23
10 Leviticus 24-25
11 Leviticus 26-27
12 Numbers 1-2
13 Numbers 3-4
14 Numbers 5-6
15 Numbers 7
16 Numbers 8-9
17 Numbers 10-11
18 Numbers 12-13
19 Numbers 14-15
20 Numbers 16-18
21 Numbers 19-20
22 Numbers 21-22
23 Numbers 23-25
24 Numbers 26-27
25 Numbers 28-29
26 Numbers 30-31
27 Numbers 32-33
28 Numbers 34-36
I will have to say that I have not been very diligent lately, so I am WAY behind. I just finished day 5. Yes, you heard me right, day 5. I am going to try and be all caught up by the end of the month. Have a great month and enjoy your time with the Lord dayly!
No comments:
Post a Comment