Friday, February 13, 2009

Cute Black and White Pictures

I took so cute pictures of Lauren, Mark, and Sarah. I put them in black and white. They are just too cute, so I had to share them.

This picture of Lauren is the only one I didn't take. Daniel took this one. He did a good job.

Sarah's cute baby eyes.

Sarah was very interested in the dirt.

I had Mark stand by our shed and look away from me. He is a good poser.

Dirt in a child's hand is so cute.




I hope you enjoy these pictures.
~CGNarnia

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! Those are sooooo cute! I love that one of Mark where he's looking away from you! Oh, he's just adorable! they're all so adorable!

Anonymous said...

hey, i used one of these pictures on my website if you want to see it! keep those cute pictures coming!

Michael's bride said...

Cynthia! More wonderful pics! The close-ups are great. The black and white is a terrific choice for these poses.

nikki101076 said...

The eyes are gorgeous! I liked the one of Mark looking at you.He looks as if he is pretending to be an animal fixing to attack! I always like b/w pics.Sometimes that's how you have to fix the lighting in the pics.