Thursday, March 12, 2009

Free Audiobooks

http://librivox.org/

My mom got this website from someone (I don't know who.). Anywhy, it's great. You can listen to audiobooks for free. The books that they have for you to listen to were all published before 1923. And it's all volunteers that do it. I am reading As You Like It By William Shakespeare and listening to it as I was reading it made it come alive! It's a great place to listen to older book like ones by William Shakespeare. Check it out!

~CGNarnia

3 comments:

Lucie Manette said...

Hi...I just wanted to stop by and thank you for following my blog. It's always great to meet another Narnia fan!

Kyndra said...

I'm glad you've found a way to enjoy Shakespeare more. :) Do you feel like you got more out of it by listening to it?

Cynthia said...

Yes listening to it definitely help me to got more out of the story.

~CGNarnia