Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day!

Father's Day is always so fun! I love getting presents for my dad.

This year our church is doing something special. Each family is making their dad a basket of stuff. Things like cookies, a CD, candy, etc. Anything your dad likes, has been wanting, or just something your family wants to get him, but you have to be creative! So we are making little coupons, to add to our backet, that our dad can use at home, like "1 FREE Lawn Mowing Job-By Matthew". It's been fun to think of things to give our dad. Each family has to include cards from their kids to their dad. You also have to include a list of 7 things you love, appreciate, admire, and are thankful for about your dad. Some ideas I came up with for ours were: He is a hard worker. He is forgiving, loving, and thoughtful. And He loves to play games of Monopoly, Risk, and Clue.


I know he is going to be so surprised! :-) I can't wait until he gets to open it tomorrow!


What are you doing for Father's Day?



~A Very Excited Daughter

1 comment:

nikki101076 said...

I guess this means your dad doesn't read your blog! LOL! I am having the kids make the cards tomorrow and we might go out to eat. Only b/c that is what he wants.See ya tomorrow!