Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Prom/Formal Dresses

I went Garage saleing with my mom the other day and happened to see these great Prom/Formal dresses that a lady was selling. I walked over to them and saw that they still had the tags on them. My first thought was that the lady was probably selling them for a lot of money. The tags said they are $150 dresses. "How much are you selling them for?" I asked. To my surprise she said, "Fifteen dollars." I about screamed! I was so surprised. I looked thought the 12 or 15 of them she had and picked out a couple that I liked. I thought I would push my luck and ask, "Would you sell two or three for $10 a piece." She had to ask her mom (she was selling them for her). When she came back she said, "She will sell any one of them for $10, but the rest for $15." I was thrilled. In the end I got a great pink one and a black one with blue flowers. They both fit perfect and I can't wait to get some pictures in them.




~Cynthia

4 comments:

nikki101076 said...

That is a great deal! What are you going to wear them for?

Petie said...

AWESOME!!! Post some pictures of you in them soon! I'll have to show you these two new dresses that i got! I'll probably wear one of them to Laura's graduation.

Lucie Manette said...

How pretty!!!

BethanyBri said...

yes ! wear one of them to seekers formal :) its garage sale or thrift store dress only :) yay there both really really pretty !!!