Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Great Christmas











We had a great Christmas. We enjoyed our family and ate to much! I got some great stuff and have used, read, or played with most of may stuff. I got...


Blokus (it a great family game) ~from mom and dad
Waiting for her Isaac (it's a book and I have already read it) ~from mom and dad
Pride and Prejudice (the long movie) ~from mom and dad
A tape and CD player ~ from my grandma
Makeup ~from Matthew
A HUGE box of scrapbook paper and some other scrapbook stuff (SO COOL) (the second picture is this stuff)~from mom and dad
6 books and some Jane Austen note cards ~from my Aunt Lisa
A set of fourteen books ~ from mom and dad
Candy, tea, a paint by number picture, a t- shirt, makeup, and a pretty pen in my stocking ~from mom and dad
A doggy doll ~ from Daniel
Gel Pens ~from Lauren and Joshua


There is more (stuff from friends) but that is most of it. I hope you too had a great Christmas.

No comments: