Sunday, December 7, 2008

A little bit about me.

Let me tell you a little bit about me. I am the oldest of 7 (soon to be 8) kids. I have 2 sisters and 4 (soon 5) brothers. We love each other so much. I don't know what I would do without them. My parents are the best parents in the world. The are so loving, caring, and are very smart. They have taught me so much and I would not be who I am today without them.


I am homeschooled and love it.I am in 9th grade. I am reading a lot about ROMAN right now. And I'm in Algebra 1. (It's hard, but fun to.) I really like math. I do a lot of other stuff to, but... it's not as exciting.


I love NARNIA! I am a huge fan. My favorite character's in order - 1. Aslan, 2. Peter 3. Susan, 4. Edmund, 5. Lucy. The Prince Caspian movie was so cool!!!!! My dream would be to go to narnia. (To bad it's not real.)


I also love THE LEFT BEHIND KIDS books. I am on number 25 and really enjoy them.

I started this blog so I can post what I am doing, reading, learning, etc. I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

CGNarnia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish that Narnia Museum exhibit could come to Oklahoma City. That would almost be like getting to go to Narnia. :)