
Me and My mother watched Sense and Sensibility last night. It was the second time I have watched it. It is so good. Love, Romance, Deceit, Charm. I list could go on. I love their dresses. I would love to dress like they did. I ave found some sites that sell dresses like them, but they are kind of pricey. Here is a picture from the movie. ~CGNarnia
3 comments:
I'm ready for another Jane Austen night at my house! I have two weeks off for the holidays so let's make sure to plan for a girls night out at my house.
Sense and Sensibility is one of my favorites! Have you watched any of the other Jane Austen movies? I have Emma, Persuasion, and Pride and Prejudice (the long version) if you ever want to borrow them.
Kyndra, I have only seen Sense and Sensibility, and The short Pride and Prejudice movie. I am getting the long one for christmas! I am excited. My mom, My aunt and me are going to maybe watch Emma sometime this next week.
Post a Comment