The other day my Best Friend Thea came over and wanted to straighten my hair since she hadn't seen it straight in a long time. Just to let you all know my hair is naturally straight, but I got a perm about 1-2 years ago, so my hair hasn't been straight for a long time. Anyways she
straightened it and we had to get some pictures. So here they are...

I really like this one!

Me and Thea!

Funny Pic.!


This was the best one of us together.

I was taking this pic of Thea and the wind got her hair at the perfect time. So pretty!


My little brother Mark wanted to get in some of the pic.'s too. Silly!

I had to do some silly pictures. lol


Straight hair!!!

I like this one.

Funny Picture! :-)

Peace!

Silly again...

And again!

This is my second favorite.

So there is me with straight hair! Do you like?
5 comments:
You two girls are the best in the world. Love you both.
Thanks mom!
CUTE!!!
hehe, were you trying to imitate Emily in a couple of those pictures? :) *laughing* i love them all! I love your hair straight!
LOVE YOU TOO!
Post a Comment