It's cute. Are you planning to donate your hair or just cut it? I'd ask about how much work the style would be to maintain though. It looks to me like you would probably need to blow-dry it and/or use a large curling iron in order to get the right look.
CUTE, girl! Love it! in that style, you would look GOOD! :) it would definitely be different, though, and hard to get used to and maintain, but hey, if you don't like it, it'll grow back, right? hey, did you know i got my hair cut on Tuesday? it's to my shoulders now! can't wait to show you tomorrow!
hey, whose the girl in the picture? hey you would love this website: www.thehairstyler.com if you see a celebrity's hairstyle that you like, then on this website, you can type in that person's name and it will show you all their hairstyles and how to style your hair in the same way! It's very cool!
8 comments:
It's cute. Are you planning to donate your hair or just cut it?
I'd ask about how much work the style would be to maintain though. It looks to me like you would probably need to blow-dry it and/or use a large curling iron in order to get the right look.
Yes it will probable be more work, but it will be worth it.
I don't think I will have enough to donate, but have done that before.
~CGNarnia
Yes lot's of work.For you though I don't see you have short hair like this.Not trying to stop you but I love your hair the way it is.
CUTE, girl! Love it! in that style, you would look GOOD! :) it would definitely be different, though, and hard to get used to and maintain, but hey, if you don't like it, it'll grow back, right? hey, did you know i got my hair cut on Tuesday? it's to my shoulders now! can't wait to show you tomorrow!
Wow! Its cute! But a lot different that what your hair is now. Its very fun and great for summer! Yes, Petie she would look GOOD! :) lol
Thanks all. I am hopeing that I will be able to get it cut this week.
~Cynthia
hey, whose the girl in the picture? hey you would love this website: www.thehairstyler.com if you see a celebrity's hairstyle that you like, then on this website, you can type in that person's name and it will show you all their hairstyles and how to style your hair in the same way! It's very cool!
You will be adorable no matter, but I do like the look! I am afraid it may make you look a little "too grown up" though!
Post a Comment