Sunday, April 12, 2009

What's your family's Easter Tradition?

My family doesn't really do a lot for Easter. Sometimes we do an Easter egg hunt with our grandparents and cousins. And we also have the Resurrection Eggs - The Easter Story for Children. You can learn more about this Here. If we have time today I am going to get them out and read it to the kids. What's your family's Easter Tradition? Comment Below!

~Cynthia

2 comments:

nikki101076 said...

There for a while we would go over to hubby brothers house or his moms but I am deathly allergic to cats so I can't go over there anymore.Anyways we would go over there and have a late lunch or early dinner and the kids would get a basket full of candy from the in laws.

We used to go to two churches every yr and do hunts w/them but this yr I really didn't feel like doing that so we just stayed home this yr.It didn't really seem to bother them that they didn't go and do them.

That was pretty much it.Not much tradition.Just trying to find something fun to do each yr.

Anonymous said...

Easter is my favorite holiday and we so many traditions that it would take too long to write them all here. It would be fun to have you come and celebrate Easter with us one year so you can see what we do. One of the things that so many of the people in my church look forward to is a huge feast that we all eat together and I always make Swedish Pancakes.