Monday, April 6, 2009

Scrapbooking Time!

I have really been wanting to scrapbook lately, so yesterday I go out some pictures and started searching. I didn't really know what I wanted to scrapbook, so I just went thought some pictures and found some great Zoo pic.'s that were about 2 or 3 years old. Remembering that I had some Zoo paper and animals from a kit, I got it all out and set to work. I love scrapbooking, but I don't get to do it very often. Seeing as I don't have a lot of time to get it all out, sit and do it, and then clean up the big mess. Yes it makes a big mess. The end result is worth the mess, time, and energy. Here is how they turned out...








I love this little monkey. Sorry the picture is sideways.

~CGNarnia

1 comment:

nikki101076 said...

I love scrapbooking,I just never seem to make time for it.I even have a thousand or so pics to scrapbook but I can't seem to get them all printed out and cropped and then put together in a book! AAGHGH! Ok sorry! LOL!