We went to our grandparents house today. We had Christmas with our cousins. Yes it is a late Christmas, but who cares. It was such a great day that we played outside a lot!!!!!

Sarah and me outside.

Our cousin Andrew and my brother Matthew excited to open presents.

Daniels got a helicopter.

Lauren got dress up stuff. To Cute!!

And of course I had to put on one of the hats she got. It was a little bit to small.

My Aunt Mel and Uncle David.

All of the little ones ready to open presents.

Joshua being silly.

Cousin Andrew outside with his rip-stick.

Lauren and cousin Kara.

Me riding the rip-stick. I love those things. They are really fun to ride once you learn.

I was trying to teach my uncle how to ride it. He still doesn't know how.

My Pepe and Meme with Sarah. (They are my grandparents.)

Daniel with Cousin Davi.

Cousin Abbie with Sarah.

Lauren and Mark outside. Cuties!!!!

Mark on the tricycle.

Matthew and Cousin Andrew on the Rip-sticks.
No comments:
Post a Comment