Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years Resolution

This year I decided that I needed to read my Bible more. So this new year I am going to read my Bible every day. And by the end of the year I will have read my Bible all the way through. I found this checklist to follow. I will try and post the new months list on the first of every month. (Sorry this months is a little late.)

January

1. Genesis 1-3
2. Genesis 4-6
3. Genesis 7-9
4. Genesis 10-12
5. Genesis 13-15
6. Genesis 16-18
7. Genesis 19-21
8. Genesis 22-24
9. Genesis 25-27
10. Genesis 28-30
11. Genesis 31-33
12. Genesis 34-36
13. Genesis 37-39
14. Genesis 40-42
15. Genesis 43-45
16. Genesis 46-48
17. Genesis 49-Exodus 1
18. Exodus 2-4
19. Exodus 5-7
20. Exodus 8-10
21. Exodus 11-13
22. Exodus 14-16
23. Exodus 17-19
24. Exodus 20-22
25. Exodus 23-25
26. Exodus 26-28
27. Exodus 29-31
28. Exodus 32-34
29. Exodus 35-37
30. Exodus 38-39
31. Exodus 40

No comments: