Friday, January 16, 2009

Sewing ~ My Dress

Here are the pictures I said I would show you'll of my dress and how it's going.


Here's me, it was in the morning so I was still a little tired.

Here is my great friend Petie!

We are starting! We were very excited!

Sewing, sewing, sewing!

Here is about how far we had already had done. My top.

Petie's top.

I was intently pining something.

Here Petie was sewing something.

Above and below picture: Here is how far we got!!! All we have left is the hem and the sleeves!


We put them on over our clothes, so if we look silly big is because of that.

We had a great time. We will be able to finish them the next time we get together. But the next time we get together is next month. HOW AM I GOING TO WAIT!!!!!! :-)

~CGNarnia

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed! I can hardly wait to see it finished.

Miss. Jean said...

They are both really pretty! You guys did a great job!

~Giggy

Miss. Jean said...

Tell Petie hello for me. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannyn! Just in case you see this, I'm just saying hello!

Love ya!
Petie