We have started to use cloth diapers in our house and so we are also using cloth wipes. My mom and me made some this week. They are made out of soft receiving blankets that we just cut in to the right size and them sewed up. They easy to made and very soft for the little one's bottoms.

Above and Below: Her is were we cute them out. We already had some so we set them on top so we would know how big to make them. We cut them just a little bit bigger so we would have enough to sew and then turn under.

We cut them out right sides together then sewed all most all the way around. Next we turned them the right sides out (thought the part we didn't sew), ironed them, then to finish we sewed
zig-
zag all the way around the outside.

Above: Here is me intently sewing.

Above: I love sewing!

Above: Here is the end product. They turned out nicely, but let me tell you that I am
NOT a professional so they are not the best, but we aren't
that picky.
1 comment:
This is awesome! Thanks for showing the pictures. I also love the pictures of your dress. I can't wait to see it all done.
Post a Comment