Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Life....

Life at my house has been rather slow the last couple of days. We have all been a little sick, not feeling well, or just bored. (Please pray that we all get better soon.) ;-)

I have been able stick to my Bible reading very well. I have really enjoyed the time to just stop and read my Bible in the morning. I haven't ever really done this on a regular basis.

School has gone good the last couple of weeks. As one of my friends would say when ever I ask her how her school is going,"schoolish."

I have been able to finish 3 books in the last week as well! And I am almost done with 2 others!

I have Sewing tomorrow with my friend. We are going to work on our dresses, so I will post how we did tomorrow night. I hope we have an easy day and that nothing goes horribly wrong. :-)

I hope you have a wonderful evening!

~CGNarnia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would love to hear what you have been reading. You should create a Goodreads.com account to keep track of all the books you read.