Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Top 10 Movies

Here are my Top 10 Movies. (At least they are my top 10 right now. They will change over time.)



1. The Ultimate Gift



2. Prince Caspian



3. Fireproof



4. Inkheart



5. The Lion The Witch And The Wardrobe



6. Sense and Sensibility



7. Seven Brides For Seven Brothers (Note: It's number 7 on my list and in the title it has the number 7.)



8. Peter Pan (the old Disney movie)



9. The Love Comes Softly Series



10. Heartstrings

There are some new movies that I really want to see. Who knows maybe they will be on my top ten list soon.

~CGNarnia

4 comments:

Kyndra said...

I think I've seen and enjoyed all of these movies except Heartstrings. In fact, I'm watching Prince Caspian right now!
I haven't seen Heartstrings. What's it about?

nikki101076 said...

I like all of those too.You could have put 2 and 5 together and added another movie! I also love the love comes softly series.I missed the premier of the new one b/c we went to that silly concert on Sat.I hope they show it next weekend.

Don't know if I have a top ten b/c there is a lot of movies I like and I don't think I could narrow it down to ten!

Acacia Andrews said...

Is there a new one coming out of the Love Comes Softly?

Cynthia said...

Here is what Heartstrings is about -

During a family road trip, the Moores break down outside a bed and breakfast, where they choose to spend the night. Jeff Moore soon notices that Jim Morton, the owner of the bed and breakfast, seems troubled. Before long, Gator's curiosity and sleuthing abilities find him right in the middle of a secret treasure hunt, trying to unlock a family mystery. The adventure, comedy, and drama of Heartstrings make this film a real treasure families can enjoy.